View Profile Zachary

16 Movie Reviews

Don't

Best flash ever? Amirite?

The animation was so smooth and slowing, great job looking for more in the future man.

This flash...

Has made my --CENSORED-- tickle.

But, TBH the content of this will most likely not be tolerated by the Chinese government and it will be removed.

Very good though.

It was...

So beautiful :(

I mean, this deserves like 3 Grammy awards and a movie deal.

This is an epic tale of triumph, a tale of two friends, a shape-ful movie for the ages, and a dynamic duo that can't be not love.

11 Game Reviews

Not much of a "game" in terms of gameplay, but I can appreciate what you made. The style of it was well polished and the story was alright.

Most of the questions were opinion questions so it's not really a quiz that people could answer unless they were in your social circle.

Maybe next time!

Pretty Nifty

This game has everything in it, art, music, unlocks, but it lacks one thing: Originality.

Now, i'm not saying it is too much of a bad thing, but it is just another tossing game. The art and music sound amazing and that is one thing that makes up for it. The unlock system was really neat, and the idea of the nuke and the jet pack were also genius.

Gonzossm, as always your art work is absolutely amazing. The way you color your art is original and very creative. Forverkul, your programmer is also up there. The unlock system and everything works flawlessly(for me), and i haven't encountered any bugs yet.

This game i can play for hours on end it is fun and brings a twist to your fun toss games.

Keep up the good work, i hope to see more games from you two in the future.

The shooting of the turtle while he is in mid-flight is also original. As i know of, it is the first to be done in this type of game. And on top of that, you can upgrade your gun to make it more powerful which is technically...bad ass.

13 Audio Reviews

Feeling sad today... I made some bagel bites, but just as quick as they were on my plate... they were gone. I will never forget you, bagel bites.

#nowords

Where to begin...

It was a decent attempt at covering RHCP, but I think the main problem is your guitar sounds too tingy-sounding. You could probably use a string change or something.

As for the vocals, during the chorus the vocals were the wrong pitch and it really clashed with the guitar. Maybe try change the key of the song or something because it was really distracting and it took away from the song as a whole.

Keep practicing because I have faith in you!

Stereocrisis responds:

Thank you for your direct criticism Zachary.

At 1:21 you played the wrong chord. Also, the recording quality needs major improvements (kids in the background? Or are they your backup vocals) , you need to improve on your vocals, and find a ghost writer or something because the lyrics were meh.

Stereocrisis responds:

Okay, for one you miserable cocksucker, this is an original song, so how the fuck would you know if I played a wrong chord? And let's set the record straight, I played that chord purposely.

The recording quality is fitting for the style that I'm doing. So I don't know why you're even on the grunge audio page if you're opinion is that songs have to sound polished, like a fucking Justin Bieber song.

My kids will now, and always be welcomed background noise in my recordings. I use a video camera. Not professional equipment. So yes, my kids were singing back up vocals. You can fucking eat me if you don't like it.

My vocals need improvement huh? Okay, so how should I sing? Like a member of NSync? Fuck you.

As for my lyrics, I know I'm not the best around, but I never said I was a fucking poet. I'm just a guy writing music because it makes me happy. So, regardless of your petty existence, I'll continue doing what I do to make myself happy.

And finally, I just got done listening to your past 2 audio submissions. You're really going to get the balls to judge me? You fucking suck dick with your :15 second "songs".. PUKE!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to get back to my day you rude piece of shit.

BTW, thanks for the ZERO out of FIVE. Do you even know how to fucking play an instrument, and the determination it takes to practice every single day? Or are you to preoccupied ripping on other people's music, while in all reality, you're music requires no talent. All you do is press buttons on a computer, and out comes the result. You're no match for my skill. Fuck off low life.

2 Art Reviews

Pretty good :P

I liked the drawing, looks very nice.

The arms look very nice, but for some reason the left arm looks a bit strange to me...

Oh, and by the way the hand on his right, is backwards. The thumb should be facing from the inside.

All in all, good job :P

Good job :)

You and kevn are the awesome.

WITH OUR POWERS COMBINED, WE ARE ...

tehslaphappy responds: