Dragon Slayer Boss Fart Shit I Don't Know Dragon Slayer Boss Fart Shit I Don't Know

Where do I even begin? Shall I start with the wonderful tingle of nostalgic joy enveloping my ear canals that I get when listening? Or how about the synths screeching with life through the fingertips of a true electronic maestro (you)?

I am truly in awe at how you masterfully brought back the sounds of my childhood. When listening to this I can taste the grilled cheese sandwiches cut into perfectly geometric triangles made with love by my mother while Saturday morning cartoons play in the background. Then, my mom says it is time for soccer practice and we hop into her Chevy Equinox and begin our adventure. After practice I am quite hungry, so then we would head over to the local pizza spot and get a slice or two. I'd always beg for pepperoni, but of course we could not afford it even with my mom working 3 jobs. Ever since my dad left when I was 4 she did what she had to do to provide for my brother and I.

Anyway, I really like this song and I hope you keep it up! Great job!

Suck my fucking dick!

The Return (4cat vs The World) The Return (4cat vs The World)

Damn, felt like I just walked into a Morton factory with all that salt in these reviews...

Anyway, this song is a banger FUR SURE. Your flow put the pussy on the chainwax and you are reviving hip hop in the west coast.

goonsquad

How I Got Over U How I Got Over U

Feeling sad today... I made some bagel bites, but just as quick as they were on my plate... they were gone. I will never forget you, bagel bites.

#nowords

All Star (Smashmouth cover) All Star (Smashmouth cover)

Amazing

I wrote this review with my erection

Randy Newman Trap Remix Randy Newman Trap Remix

RIP Randy Newman, this is a great tribute

#RIP

mINERaL gEOde mINERaL gEOde

best song i've ever heard in all of my life

mmmmmmIIINNNNERALLLL

GEEEEoooooDDDDDuuuhhh

An Argent Chime An Argent Chime

Hmmm... I really wanted to like this song, but the chimes just droned out most of the song. Keep up the good work though!

Faizyr responds:

its not ment for you to like it.

Triumphant Return Triumphant Return

This is that nerd-school music that needs to make a comeback in the rap game. I can hear Jaz-Z rapping over it already in my head... keep it up.

4cat responds:

Dam You Gone Make Me Blush ;0)

also you peep that fart bass solo at 1:25 L0L

Shawty What It Do Shawty What It Do

This track is FIRE. Someone sign these cats to young money

You said it sister!

Let Her Go Let Her Go

Probably my least favorite song of yours yet. The guitar in this song (as most of your others) is too clang-y. I'm still going to recommend you pick up a better microphone that is suited for actually recording guitar.

The lyrics are once again, lackadaisical. I hope you take this criticism better than you normally do.

Also, a tip for you, if you respond to users who review your things with such hostility it does not bode well for you. As an "artist" you should be humble, not egotistical. I can see it's hard for you to not be so spoiled, but I hope as you make more music you can grow as a person and become something you wish to be!

Stereocrisis responds:

Once again, your childish reviews of my music is very telling of your character. I'm sure it isn't flying over anyone's head that you obviously have a personal vendetta against me. Why don't you get off the computer. I'm sure your mommy is pretty sick of you tying it up 24/7.