View Profile Zachary

34 Movie Reviews

I get that you are trying to coneay a message, but the presentation was far too bland. It felt more like I was watching a powerpoint rather than an animation.

Adding some style and design to the movie will help make it stand out more and be less boring. Keep it up!

I am not much of a Pokemon fan any more, but this animation was tight. People may complain about it being a mashup of two different things, but as long as you are happy with what you make you should keep on making it.

Awesome job, can not wait for more! Also, El-Cid's voice acting was great!

Awesome animation! Everything in this was well done and I can not wait to see where you guys take this as a series.

11 Game Reviews

Not much of a "game" in terms of gameplay, but I can appreciate what you made. The style of it was well polished and the story was alright.

Most of the questions were opinion questions so it's not really a quiz that people could answer unless they were in your social circle.

Maybe next time!

Pretty Nifty

This game has everything in it, art, music, unlocks, but it lacks one thing: Originality.

Now, i'm not saying it is too much of a bad thing, but it is just another tossing game. The art and music sound amazing and that is one thing that makes up for it. The unlock system was really neat, and the idea of the nuke and the jet pack were also genius.

Gonzossm, as always your art work is absolutely amazing. The way you color your art is original and very creative. Forverkul, your programmer is also up there. The unlock system and everything works flawlessly(for me), and i haven't encountered any bugs yet.

This game i can play for hours on end it is fun and brings a twist to your fun toss games.

Keep up the good work, i hope to see more games from you two in the future.

The shooting of the turtle while he is in mid-flight is also original. As i know of, it is the first to be done in this type of game. And on top of that, you can upgrade your gun to make it more powerful which is technically...bad ass.

24 Audio Reviews

Where do I even begin? Shall I start with the wonderful tingle of nostalgic joy enveloping my ear canals that I get when listening? Or how about the synths screeching with life through the fingertips of a true electronic maestro (you)?

I am truly in awe at how you masterfully brought back the sounds of my childhood. When listening to this I can taste the grilled cheese sandwiches cut into perfectly geometric triangles made with love by my mother while Saturday morning cartoons play in the background. Then, my mom says it is time for soccer practice and we hop into her Chevy Equinox and begin our adventure. After practice I am quite hungry, so then we would head over to the local pizza spot and get a slice or two. I'd always beg for pepperoni, but of course we could not afford it even with my mom working 3 jobs. Ever since my dad left when I was 4 she did what she had to do to provide for my brother and I.

Anyway, I really like this song and I hope you keep it up! Great job!

4cat responds:

Suck my fucking dick!

Feeling sad today... I made some bagel bites, but just as quick as they were on my plate... they were gone. I will never forget you, bagel bites.

#nowords

Amazing

I wrote this review with my erection

2 Art Reviews

Pretty good :P

I liked the drawing, looks very nice.

The arms look very nice, but for some reason the left arm looks a bit strange to me...

Oh, and by the way the hand on his right, is backwards. The thumb should be facing from the inside.

All in all, good job :P

Good job :)

You and kevn are the awesome.

WITH OUR POWERS COMBINED, WE ARE ...

tehslaphappy responds: