Socialist Economics Socialist Economics

I get that you are trying to coneay a message, but the presentation was far too bland. It felt more like I was watching a powerpoint rather than an animation.

Adding some style and design to the movie will help make it stand out more and be less boring. Keep it up!

Breaking Poke-bad Breaking Poke-bad

I am not much of a Pokemon fan any more, but this animation was tight. People may complain about it being a mashup of two different things, but as long as you are happy with what you make you should keep on making it.

Awesome job, can not wait for more! Also, El-Cid's voice acting was great!

The Reward The Reward

Awesome animation! Everything in this was well done and I can not wait to see where you guys take this as a series.

HELLBENDERS - Applooza HELLBENDERS - Applooza

The animation and music were tight, but I think the whole "omg random" thing is a bit overplayed. When the lady got her face sucked off I thought it was pretty funny, but little things like oney licking psyhicpebbles got annoying, oney trying to pick up the apples with his tits, and when oney randomly has his shirt up after it cuts away from the African-American gentlemen.

Hopefully the next one is more promising.

Thank you Edd. Thank you Edd.

If there were a few words I would use to describe this flash they would have to be tasteless and astonishing. Not astonishing in the sense that this is such a good animation, but astonished at the fact that it received daily feature JUST on the fact that it was a 'tribute' to Edd Gould. Although, who I am to decide what makes a tribute.

ANYWAY, what I do find sickening is that you are trying to gain publicity off of this flash and capitalize on the death of someone you say inspired you. Yes the death is sad, but making animation and putting ads in the flash is just wrong. You claim to donate the ad money to charity, but lets be honest you're going to get maybe $25 to $30 for this 'tribute' and Newgrounds won't even let you cash out until you have earned $100 in revenue.

As for the animation itself, this should have been properly titled fading text and tweens the movie. Not much animation to rate on except for a poorly looped flipping calendar and a masked circle with that appears to be the world inside of it.

I know you can probably produce a better animation than this though so keep at it.

Yusuf responds:

I'm NOT trying to gain publicity over an event which I am genuinely saddened about! I wasn't even expecting the Daily Feature and FrontPage! I don't decide what goes on frontpage or gets an award and it's not my fault that this Flash did both. This is genuinely how I feel and I wanted to convey my feelings in the best way possible. I WILL donate all earnings from this Flash to Cancer Research UK in honor of Edd, even if it takes me two years to reach the $100 cap.

Thanks for having faith in my animating though, I guess.

The King is Watching The King is Watching

Where do I begin? This can hardly pass an animation. It is a single frame with a poorly drawn strawberry clock and some text. Asking viewers to vote 5 generally leads to a negative response. What I recommend is that you tidy up your drawing ( Lets be honest here, you're no Leonardo da Vinci ).

With the addition of some music I believe that eventually one day in the distant, extremely far, and almost non-existent future you will be a great artist. So keep your head up and even though i gave this flash zero stars there will always be one star here... and that star is you.

ZJ responds:

Unreal...

Redesign Rage Redesign Rage

This flash... where can i begin? The background is simple, yet it makes the foreground stand out so much. The level of detail put into the background alone is worth a vote of 5 stars in my book.

As for the sound quality - it was superb. With such a small file size I imagined that the sound quality would be nothing short of terrible ( boy was i wrong! ).

Animation wise this had to be one of the most smooth flash I have ever seen. Keep up the good work ;)

PsychoGoldfish responds:

thanks fatty!

How to be a Vblogger! How to be a Vblogger!

Not really funny at all

I failed to see the humor in this flash.

It seems to me that you are trying too hard. The pauses between the jokes make them really lame. Not only that, but the only good art was the charactertures made by Oney. It just seems poorly put together and really lazy/hastily made.

What i don't get is, how can you rip on them for making money(even though they are not funny and vloggers are annoying), while you are trying to get noticed by making fun of them. That makes you no better then them really.

You are pretty much just mooching off of them being idiots with an overly dramatized "instructional video". That is like someone making a parody of this saying "HOW TO BE A FAMOUS FLASH AUTHOR JUST MAKE FUN OF SOMETHING YOU HATE AND THEN PEOPLE WILL NOTICE YOU LOL". Though you aren't famous, it is just an example

Better luck next time.

psychicpebbles responds:

I wish my cartoons were hilarious and well animated like yours.

Princess - 100% ANAL Princess - 100% ANAL

Pretty hilarious

The animation was really good, and the comedic value of the flash was pretty crazy. While i see you were going for shock laughs, you definitely got them out of me.

Even though the flash was short, i still think it was a pretty funny surprise. The hentai loving creeps probably clicked this expecting some hot peach loving and instead got a mouth full of shit.

If you made it longer, then i think it would have been a lot better and even more funny than it already was.

Like i said, for a short animation, the animation was really good. I came 30 times.

If you take your time and make a longer flash with the same shocking comedy, i am sure you will be a success. Some people might dislike it because they are sensitive and love their mario, but it should be taken lightly.

Good job :)

golfinho responds:

thank you for masturbating with my flash. Good review.

Poozy goes to Georgia Poozy goes to Georgia

A Classic.

Disney will digitally remaster this classic 500 times before it gets old.

Also lol at poozy you are the man <3

TheJamoke responds:

Walt can shove it up his ass. I'm selling the rights to DreamWorks.