Coming Out Simulator Coming Out Simulator

Not much of a "game" in terms of gameplay, but I can appreciate what you made. The style of it was well polished and the story was alright.

NG BBS Quiz 2012 NG BBS Quiz 2012

Most of the questions were opinion questions so it's not really a quiz that people could answer unless they were in your social circle.

Maybe next time!

Lots of people find this review helpful!

HTD: Rainbow Sheep HTD: Rainbow Sheep

Hmm... this tutorial seems to be lacking something. The steps jump too quickly and there is really no closure. Yes, you show to draw the art (which the line art was alright at best), but not how to color it? The line art in this tutorial compared to your others is severely lacking and looks like it was done in a matter of minutes.

In the future, it might be better to clean up the lines and add on a coloring part. Without the coloring section, it's incomplete.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Pretty Nifty

This game has everything in it, art, music, unlocks, but it lacks one thing: Originality.

Now, i'm not saying it is too much of a bad thing, but it is just another tossing game. The art and music sound amazing and that is one thing that makes up for it. The unlock system was really neat, and the idea of the nuke and the jet pack were also genius.

Gonzossm, as always your art work is absolutely amazing. The way you color your art is original and very creative. Forverkul, your programmer is also up there. The unlock system and everything works flawlessly(for me), and i haven't encountered any bugs yet.

This game i can play for hours on end it is fun and brings a twist to your fun toss games.

Keep up the good work, i hope to see more games from you two in the future.

The shooting of the turtle while he is in mid-flight is also original. As i know of, it is the first to be done in this type of game. And on top of that, you can upgrade your gun to make it more powerful which is technically...bad ass.

Night Shade: Out Of Reach Night Shade: Out Of Reach

Very nice :)

Very awesome game.

I really like how you have to press the keys at certain points, as it reminds me of God of War.

The game is also pretty well animated. Only problem i find is it is hard to see the fences before they come up.

Maybe add an altert arrow or something, all in all good game :)

Mennez responds:

Thank you. I guess they can be a bit hard to see sometimes, you have to keep focused when you play. Though you can reduce speed to a certain extent, which may make it easier for you to spot the fences. There is a little arrow on top of a fence indicating whether you should roll or dive to dodge it :P

Old Gregg Soundboard! Old Gregg Soundboard!

The best flash ever.

I love old Gregg, he is just amazing.

Only thing i could ask for is better quality sounds, other than that it is perfect <3

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

It's out!

Great work on everything Luis and BoM.

Really fun playing this, also very nice preloader :D

<3333333

Drop Dead: Extended Edit Drop Dead: Extended Edit

Great game!

Fun for the whole family.

Love the time taken into this game.

9/10 :3

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Great job Swain :)

I really loved this game and i am still playing it.

Can't wait to see the ending scene in full effect.

<3 Techno

Punch Tom Out Punch Tom Out

Great game!

I loved the animation and gameplay on this game!

Really good job, maybe Punch Wade Out next?