The Return (4cat vs The World) The Return (4cat vs The World)

Damn, felt like I just walked into a Morton factory with all that salt in these reviews...

Anyway, this song is a banger FUR SURE. Your flow put the pussy on the chainwax and you are reviving hip hop in the west coast.

goonsquad

How I Got Over U How I Got Over U

Feeling sad today... I made some bagel bites, but just as quick as they were on my plate... they were gone. I will never forget you, bagel bites.

#nowords

All Star (Smashmouth cover) All Star (Smashmouth cover)

Amazing

I wrote this review with my erection

Randy Newman Trap Remix Randy Newman Trap Remix

RIP Randy Newman, this is a great tribute

#RIP

mINERaL gEOde mINERaL gEOde

best song i've ever heard in all of my life

mmmmmmIIINNNNERALLLL

GEEEEoooooDDDDDuuuhhh

An Argent Chime An Argent Chime

Hmmm... I really wanted to like this song, but the chimes just droned out most of the song. Keep up the good work though!

Faizyr responds:

its not ment for you to like it.

Triumphant Return Triumphant Return

This is that nerd-school music that needs to make a comeback in the rap game. I can hear Jaz-Z rapping over it already in my head... keep it up.

4cat responds:

Dam You Gone Make Me Blush ;0)

also you peep that fart bass solo at 1:25 L0L

Shawty What It Do Shawty What It Do

This track is FIRE. Someone sign these cats to young money

You said it sister!

Let Her Go Let Her Go

Probably my least favorite song of yours yet. The guitar in this song (as most of your others) is too clang-y. I'm still going to recommend you pick up a better microphone that is suited for actually recording guitar.

The lyrics are once again, lackadaisical. I hope you take this criticism better than you normally do.

Also, a tip for you, if you respond to users who review your things with such hostility it does not bode well for you. As an "artist" you should be humble, not egotistical. I can see it's hard for you to not be so spoiled, but I hope as you make more music you can grow as a person and become something you wish to be!

Stereocrisis responds:

Once again, your childish reviews of my music is very telling of your character. I'm sure it isn't flying over anyone's head that you obviously have a personal vendetta against me. Why don't you get off the computer. I'm sure your mommy is pretty sick of you tying it up 24/7.

Under the Bridge RHCP cvr Under the Bridge RHCP cvr

Where to begin...

It was a decent attempt at covering RHCP, but I think the main problem is your guitar sounds too tingy-sounding. You could probably use a string change or something.

As for the vocals, during the chorus the vocals were the wrong pitch and it really clashed with the guitar. Maybe try change the key of the song or something because it was really distracting and it took away from the song as a whole.

Keep practicing because I have faith in you!

Stereocrisis responds:

Thank you for your direct criticism Zachary.