Socialist Economics Socialist Economics

I get that you are trying to coneay a message, but the presentation was far too bland. It felt more like I was watching a powerpoint rather than an animation.

Adding some style and design to the movie will help make it stand out more and be less boring. Keep it up!

Breaking Poke-bad Breaking Poke-bad

I am not much of a Pokemon fan any more, but this animation was tight. People may complain about it being a mashup of two different things, but as long as you are happy with what you make you should keep on making it.

Awesome job, can not wait for more! Also, El-Cid's voice acting was great!

The Reward The Reward

Awesome animation! Everything in this was well done and I can not wait to see where you guys take this as a series.

Coming Out Simulator Coming Out Simulator

Not much of a "game" in terms of gameplay, but I can appreciate what you made. The style of it was well polished and the story was alright.

NG BBS Quiz 2012 NG BBS Quiz 2012

Most of the questions were opinion questions so it's not really a quiz that people could answer unless they were in your social circle.

Maybe next time!

Lots of people find this review helpful!

HTD: Rainbow Sheep HTD: Rainbow Sheep

Hmm... this tutorial seems to be lacking something. The steps jump too quickly and there is really no closure. Yes, you show to draw the art (which the line art was alright at best), but not how to color it? The line art in this tutorial compared to your others is severely lacking and looks like it was done in a matter of minutes.

In the future, it might be better to clean up the lines and add on a coloring part. Without the coloring section, it's incomplete.

The Return (4cat vs The World) The Return (4cat vs The World)

Damn, felt like I just walked into a Morton factory with all that salt in these reviews...

Anyway, this song is a banger FUR SURE. Your flow put the pussy on the chainwax and you are reviving hip hop in the west coast.

4cat responds:

goonsquad

How I Got Over U How I Got Over U

Feeling sad today... I made some bagel bites, but just as quick as they were on my plate... they were gone. I will never forget you, bagel bites.

#nowords

All Star (Smashmouth cover) All Star (Smashmouth cover)

Amazing

I wrote this review with my erection

:Level 54!: :Level 54!:

Pretty good :P

I liked the drawing, looks very nice.

The arms look very nice, but for some reason the left arm looks a bit strange to me...

Oh, and by the way the hand on his right, is backwards. The thumb should be facing from the inside.

All in all, good job :P

SlapSevn Logo [WIP] SlapSevn Logo [WIP]

Good job :)

You and kevn are the awesome.

WITH OUR POWERS COMBINED, WE ARE ...

tehslaphappy responds: